1.PURPOSE: To minimize the accidents while operating the machines
2.SCOPE: This is applicable to the whole plant
3.RESPONSIBILITY: Departmental HOD’s
- Responsibility: Operator/Supervisor
- Safety Precautions to be taken while using Compressed Air
- Ensure proper training is given to operator on machine operation as well as its emergency switches
- Ensure PPE list is available on each line and check its condition.
- Ensure proper condition of hand tools.
- Display list of Fire Fighting team who are trained on safety, fire fighting & first aid.
- Ensure easy availability of First Aid Box with medicine list.
- No operator shall work without safety shoes.
- Ensure that all valves are shut during non-use period and are secured to the port correctly with no gap.
- Ensure conveyor crossing by using the cross-over ladder only.
- No blade or sharp knife should be used without a proper & safe grip.
- RELATED RECORDS: Accident and Incident record