1.PURPOSE: To provide the guideline for Use of Oil
2. SCOPE: This is applicable for Production and Maintenance
3. RESPONSIBILITY: HOD Production/Maintenace is responsible for the implementation of this OCP
- Usage of Oil (furnace oil, Quenching oil) to be monitored, keep records for the same
- Ensure there is no spillage of oil during the top-up.
- Ensure there is no spillage during the transportation of oil from the main tank to the service tank
- Ensure there is no damage, leakage of the pipeline from the service tank to furnace
- Ensure that there is no leakage from burners
- In case of any leakages found, take appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure there is no spillage of oil during top-up
- Ensure there is no damage, leakage from barrels.
- Ensure that filtration equipment should be in good condition during filtration.
- While tank cleaning, ensure that there is no spillage
5. CHECKING, CORRECTIVE AND PREVENTIVE ACTION:
In charge, Production shall ensure implementation of the above procedure. In case of any deviation, initiate corrective and preventive action.
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.